Address: 450 Alton Road, Miami Beach, Fl 33139
Neighborhood: South Beach
Year Built: 2009
Bedrooms: 1,2, 3, 4, PH
Number Of Units: 270
Number Of Stories: 42
Price Range: 600K –15M
ICON South Beach: An Architectural Design Masterpiece
Miami Beach Prestige Realty invites you to discover ICON South Beach, a towering architectural masterpiece in sizzling South Beach, an elite enclave at one of the most desired jet set addresses, in one of the hottest areas in the world. The knowledgeable and professional real estate team at Miami Beach Prestige Realty is pleased to offer ICON South Beach residences for the high end, discriminating buyer.
Imagine living the South Beach lifestyle with grand style and design. ICON South Beach takes condominium design to a whole new awe-inspiring level.
ICON South Beach, a 42 story statuesque design inspiration by award winning architect Philippe Starck, sits on the beautiful Biscayne Bay and the Miami Beach Marina in glamorous SOFI (South of Fifth) neighborhood in South Beach. ICON South Beach is one of the most luxurious condominium buildings South Beach, and the sixth tallest building in Miami Beach. Entering the building you’ll be thoroughly enthralled by lobby’s 20 foot ceilings complete with concierge and security services. You’ll love the large cutting edge fitness facility with steam rooms and sauna, spa, tea and coffee lounges, and shimmering and relaxing infinity and lap pools.
With over 270 condominium units and six unique floor plans you’re offered a choice of one to three bedrooms, all with superb ocean or bay views. At the ICON South Beach it’s easy to make your individual artistic whims reality, with four different Philippe Starck design palettes to choose from, each with a different unique South Beach lifestyle in mind.
ICON South Beach is an enviable and sought after address right in the heart of South Beach, within walking distance to the best of South Beach entertainment, dining and shopping. It’s a perfect place to call home, to see and be seen with the rich and famous on Lincoln Road with its splendid boutiques, shops, and trendy clubs.
- Reception desk that stretches a fanciful 40 feet and is enshrouded in a semi-circle of white curtains with a huge chandelier
- Lounge at the foot of a gigantic pink looking glass encasing a glowing fireplace
- A 24-foot golden urn-shaped coffee and tea area with a kitchenette
- Porte cochere entry with 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- State-of-the-art building completely wired for high-speed cable modem Internet service
- Concierge staff offering premier hospitality services including housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning services
- Billiard Room
- Conference Room
- Business Services
- 24-hour computer monitored security and fire prevention systems
- Mail and package receiving desk
- Nine floor plan selections
- Four Philippe Starck design palettes to choose from:
- Nature: natural woods and stones to conjure an organic vibe
- Classic: dark woods and French limestone to complement a traditional lifestyle
- Culture: for the eccentric art collector feel
- Minimal: sleek lines, neutral tones and a Zen aura
- Choice of Ocean or Bay view
- 9-foot ceilings
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Tinted, tempered glass designed to meet new South Florida hurricane codes
- Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator-freezer
- Miele appliances
- European custom cabinetry
- Marble or granite countertops
- Philippe Starck fixtures
- Fine European cabinetry
- Whirlpool bathtub in Master
- Marble flooring
- Additional Information
- Views: Bay, Ocean & City
- Pets: Domesticated dogs and/or cats, no weight limit. No pit bulls.
- Parking: Free 24-hour valet parking, plus covered, secure garage parking
- Rental Policy: 6-month minimum, no more than 2 times/year
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership and Fullerton Diaz Architects in association with Philippe Starck and YOO Ltd.
- Icon South Beach